The Wichita Art Museum is an elegant and memorable venue for weddings. While it is always best to see the venue in person, here are just a few of the unique elements WAM has to offer:
- Stellar artwork by internationally renowned glass artist, Dale Chihuly. A custom installation of more than 150 hand blown pieces of glass welcome guests in the entry.
- A clean-lined grand staircase provides the perfect background for photos—and grand entrances.
- The Great Hall boasts a 6,000 square foot event space with a ceiling that soars more than 25 feet high. The elegant black granite floor mirrors a breathtaking 12 foot tall, Dale Chihuly chandelier suspended in the center of the room.
- Floor to ceiling windows overlook WAM’s stunning Art Garden, the Arkansas River, and the Wichita skyline. Each sunset at the Wichita Art Museum is impressive and memorable.
- Private gallery time allows guests exploration time and the opportunity to view key pieces of iconic American art.
- Photo opportunities galore inside the museum space and in WAM’s eight-acre Art Garden.
- A dedicated museum parking lot provides another convenience to guests.
- Renovations to the entrance, foyer, Living Room, and Great Hall further enhance private events at our venue!
The Wichita Art Museum provides a stunning and unique aesthetic for weddings and receptions—yet flexible enough to be as unique as each couple. WAM has options for events large and small, and is centrally located in downtown Wichita - close to great hotels, the Keeper of the Plains, local restaurants and shopping.
Couples and guests will love remembering your special day with every return visit to the Wichita Art Museum for years to come.
- Establishment year:
0.0 average based on 0 Reviews
There are no reviews at the moment
Please login to view all listing details!