Fresh, trendy ideas to plan Your Dream Wedding! JOIN US on Sunday, October 18th and you'll have the opportunity to mingle with a variety of LGBTQ-friendly wedding professionals, and gather helpful tips and information for designing your wedding, reception and honeymoon. Plus, you'll be able to tour the beautiful amenities of The Factory Luxe, enjoy food samples, music, exciting raffle giveways and celebrate Equality with other couples!
Bring your wedding attendants, famiily and friends! This event is open to everyone who supports Equal Rights! RSVP for your free e-tickets now using the link below. FREE to attend, $5 donation requested.
VENUES, PHOTOGRAPHERS, VIDEOGRAPHERS, OFFICIANTS, JEWELERS, DJS, CATERERS, BAKERS, INVITATIONS, RENTALS & DECOR, TRANSPORTATION, EVENT PLANNERS, FLORISTS, BEAUTY CONSULTANTS, APPAREL... AND MORE!
-And THANK YOU for sharing the date with your friends via Facebook, Twitter & other social media. We don't want anyone to miss this unique & fun-filled event!
We'll see you this Fall in Seattle!
Some things to keep in mind as you plan your arrival...
- Parking details & event updates will be emailed to those who RSVP - please do so by clicking the ORDER TICKETS link on this page.
- It's good to arrive on time, or even a few minutes early! Doors open to the public from 12:30pm-3:30pm.
- Raffle Winners will be announced app. 2:15pm. Every couple present has a chance to win.
- This event is free; a donation of $5 is requested, to help us keep this exciting nationwide tour of Expos going strong!
- Our events are family-friendly - feel free to bring your kids!
- All budgets welcome
- Some heterosexual couples, who wish to support Equality, also attend our events. LGBTQ singles and allies, interested in the issues of marriage & family rights, are also more than welcome!
Important Note to Business Owners: Please note that there is no soliciting at this Expo.
If you are interested in exhibiting, click below for further information. Thank you!